Erin Lueker graduated from Washington University School of Law in 2012, where she earned the highest number of awards in her graduating class. Before joining the firm, Erin spent several years prosecuting crimes against children and mentoring attorneys on trial practice.
Erin has successfully tried dozens of cases and has consulted on federal and state cases throughout the Midwest.
“I am dedicated to standing up for the rights of those who have been wronged. I will passionately represent clients to achieve just results.”
Email Erin at email@example.com
Awards & Activities
- Missouri Bar Association, District 2 Elected YLS Representative, 2021-2022
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis, Milton F. Napier Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy, 2012
- Washington University School of Law Access to Equal Justice Award, 2012
- Washington University School of Law David M. Becker Public Interest Fellow, 2011
- Washington University School of Law Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award, 2010
- Speaker, Missouri Office of Prosecution Services, “Effective and Accurate Courtroom Testimony”, 2021.
- Member: Missouri Bar Association, Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, National Employment Lawyers Association–St. Louis Chapter, and Women’s Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Loui
B.S., Truman State University, 2007
J.D., Washington University, 2012
- State of Missouri