Ben Westhoff and Jessica Scales won a hostile work environment case in Calloway County, Missouri during a week-long trial in June 2021. Their client, a Middle Eastern Muslim immigrant, resigned after her boss harassed her because of her religion and national origin. Westhoff and Scales recovered close to $700,000 on behalf of their client.
- $400,000 Settlement For Couple Injured in Auto Accident
- Westhoff named “Lawyer of the Year” for St. Louis employment law
- Swatosh Named a Super Lawyer, Scales Named a Rising Star
- Sedey, Harper, Westhoff, Swatosh, and Scales named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment Lawyers List
- Westhoff and Scales Prevail at Trial in Calloway County