Ben Westhoff successfully settled an injury case for a husband and wife injured in a car crash on Interstate 64 in St. Louis County. The crash occurred after the couple were struck from behind by a drunk driver speeding down the highway. In addition to bodily injuries, the intensity of the crash caused significant psychological injuries to the young couple. The case settled for $400,000 after several months of litigation in St. Louis County Circuit Court.
- $400,000 Settlement For Couple Injured in Auto Accident
- Westhoff named “Lawyer of the Year” for St. Louis employment law
- Swatosh Named a Super Lawyer, Scales Named a Rising Star
- Sedey, Harper, Westhoff, Swatosh, and Scales named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment Lawyers List
- Westhoff and Scales Prevail at Trial in Calloway County