Mary Anne Sedey and Jessica Scales settled the case for a top woman salesperson at a large national corporation who was denied her fair share of commissions, demoted after she complained of sex discrimination, passed over for promotion and treated with disrespect in a male-dominated tech-driven environment. The case involved a constructive discharge claim as well.
- $400,000 Settlement For Couple Injured in Auto Accident
- Westhoff named “Lawyer of the Year” for St. Louis employment law
- Swatosh Named a Super Lawyer, Scales Named a Rising Star
- Sedey, Harper, Westhoff, Swatosh, and Scales named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading Plaintiff Employment Lawyers List
- Westhoff and Scales Prevail at Trial in Calloway County